OK, so four days into SF and i've barely had a chance to experience this city. That said, I've caught up with a lot of TV watching, meaning I've gotten very confused with the shows that run however many weeks ahead here. For example:
- Eva Longoria is engaged to the watersports senator from Sex and the City
- Evil Francie from Alias is Madison from Grey's Anatomy's best friend
- The bastard daughter in Brothers & Sisters is committing adultery with one of her half-brothers-in-law
- OH, and I just watched Tyra Banks freak out at the sight of furry animals on her chat show - to the point where she knocked over half her set.
- I got serenaded by a wannabe opera singer. Cute, but not as cute as
- The filmmaker I met in the smoking room of the bar
- or the Dutch travellers and their pseudo-boyfriends at Badlands