Friday, May 11, 2007

Can't. Talk. Must. Study.

I have been very lazy when it comes to my studies whilst here. Really must finish all that work due two days ago.

Anyway, some more random observations from today:

Oh, and best for last - I sat opposite a real life, latina Vicky Pollard on the bus this morning. I mean, full-out over-tight black jacket with overly small black denim capris, white plastic belt and hoop earrings, black sneakers, tight black ponytail with brass-coloured fringe flicking to the right...

Ok, so she looked a little more like 'I ain't bovvered' Lauren's best friend from the Catherine Tate Show than Vicky, but as soon as she started gossiping loudly about some friends of hers, how she had been suspended from school and her man, all I could think was 'No, but yeah, but no, but yeah...'

No comments: