Monday, October 29, 2007

i want it right now

A few videos:

1) This came across via an old friend's Facebook wall. Something about Serge Gainsbourg that reminds me that I have to stop causing so much trouble in my own bedroom:



Aw. Remember when Whitney was wholesome and naive? Apparently it wasn't Bobby that ruined her - we can always blame the French.

2) I heard Armand van Helden's I Want your Soul for the first time at Sleaze Ball, hanging out with a couple of guys who are fast becoming close friends of mine. The track stuck in my head, and I've been trying to work out what it is - it took a trip to the Colombian to find out, typically.

Anyway, all this is to say that I've found the video clip of Siedah Garrett's Do You Want it Right Now - the song that AVH samples in IWYS:

No comments: