Saturday, July 21, 2007

Random Harry Potter Saturday

Some thoughts (I've only read the first chapter):
  • Typical - Voldemort WOULD stay at the Malfoys
  • Who would honestly cast Wormwood as the Dungeon Keeper?
  • Based on the friendship quote at the beginning of the book, I bet Hermione, Ron or Neville are going down. And given it's the last book, all are equally likely.
  • Maybe Bellatrix and Neville will have their showdown. That would be pretty cool.
Also, based on the conversation Lady M and I had on the way to breakfast, Italians can easily be summed up as the Baker of the piece (that would be the monkey):



And since it's been a while since I blogged, some random thoughts.
  • Chore Wars. Is there any better way to get geeks to clean their room?
  • My friend CK and I have decided, in response to that stupid Sociology paper comparing myspace and facebook users, that we are going to trash our Facebook profiles up with all sorts of useless applications. So far, I am a Lieftenant Zombie, my stripper name is Kyle Bangleboss, I routinely Food Fight, I get useless gifts from friends, my Graffiti wall includes a drawing of my head while hungover and a picture of a crocodile, and I'm twins with the wilma and the morag.
  • I want a Glen Hanson Golden Girls t-shirt! So does Weasel, I suspect.
  • Simpsonize me sucks. As a comparison, look at what I came up with on the Simpsons Movie site (the first one) and the crappy Simpsonize Me version (from a frontal, and NOT side on, photo taken on my spanky new MacBook - further down):








[Able and Baker]
[Chore Wars]
[GMSV: Honey, about your new boyfriend — your mom and I think he’s a little too “MySpacey” for you]
[Glen Hanson]
[weasel's wacky world of poptaculosity]
[Simpsonize Me]
[Simpsons Movie]

No comments: