Friday, June 15, 2007

Those disconap boys, I think they're on to something...

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. Bless her highness, Roisin. She's back, and sexier than ever.

She's beautiful, sings like an angel and I dare anyone having sex to The Time is Now not to be getting it on in the right way.


Well, unless you're having hard and fast sex that involves whips and blood. That's what Pure Pleasure Seeker and Indigo are for. Anyway, here's the clip.




BTW, I had a rather unfortunate incident in LA where people proclaimed not to know who Moloko were. This is WRONG, people.

UPDATE: I only just noticed the Roisin Overpowered Remixed myspace page. I officially love the Loose Cannons mix.

[Disconap: Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.]
[Roisin Murphy on MySpace]
[Roisin Remixed on MySpace]

No comments: