Thursday, January 19, 2006

Whatever happened to Brangelina?

Cast your mind back around 8 years ago:

Brad and Gwyneth



No, not Wacko Jacko's wedding.

Can you remember when Brad left Gwyn for Rachel Jennifer? (Remember her? She of the mid-nineties hair?)

Walking down Martin Place this morning, I came across this image:

Why I'm Having Brad's Baby, PLUS Jen's Shock Reaction!



Now, as far as I remember, didn't the cum rags have a ball for months afterwards telling everyone who bothered to listen how devastated Gwyneth was after they broke up? Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she up the duff the second time, to the highly annoying and yet somewhat talented Chris Martin at the same time that the tabloids take us through the whole Jennifer Aniston post-Brad breakup saga?

Sides, isn't Jen supposed to be in love with Brad's bff? And why does every woman who dates Brad have to go through some heart-wrenching saga every time he breaks up with her? XXX-Brad-XXX triangles are so passe, especially when they don't involve me. I mean, it's not like he looks like this any more:



If you're wondering why I am even bothering writing about this, blame his Queer Penguinness. He started it.

No comments: